HOFFMAN BUINESS CONSULTANCY
ST ROCH ESTATE/AU CAP/MAHE/SEYCHELLES
Tel: +248 2523844 Email: email@example.com
BUSINESS CONSULTANCY SERVICES PROFILE
Dynamic Sales & Marketing person – 20 years of Experience in achieving business marketing strategy goals in the Tourism Industry.
■ Professional Summary
- Market Penetration: Sound knowledge and understanding of marketing trends, principles and methods.
- Brand Management: Energetic, innovative and persuasive with effective networking skills to establish market positioning.
- Market Development: Excellent communication and leadership abilities to expand potential market segments.
Areas of Expertise:
- Marketing Strategy – Competitive Analysis, Market Research, Business Development
- Online Marketing – Social Media Networking, Digital Marketing, Online Advertising, Lead Generation
- Product Marketing – Innovative Thinking, Marketing Management
- Product Training – DMC/Tour Operator Sales Staff
■ Tourism Related & Other Services Offered
- Perform market research and interact with company teams in order to plan marketing strategies, budget, pricing and sales targets.
- Launch new products/services in press releases and at presentations.
- Participate in public events to represent the firm in exhibitions, at road shows and market leaders, on the Internet and media, etc.
- Evaluate and monitor performance of product on the market.
- Market and manage small products.
- Work with operations and sales teams to clarify and solve difficulties involved in the products and their sales.
- Liaise with local DMCs (Destination Management Companies)/effect monthly meetings and follow up with its respective Sales and Reservations team/monitor sales
- Conduct property training to DMC existing staff as well as new staff
- Conduct research for International companies planning to invest in Seychelles.
- Objective Statement – Consultant for a small and medium size growing company, using vast and varied experience to plan and implement marketing strategies, thereby contributing significantly to the success of the company’s marketing efforts.
■ Professional Experience
- December 2015 – to October 2018: Head of Sales and Marketing at Creole Travel Services
- May to November 2015: Acting Head of Sales & Marketing at Creole Travel Services
- September 2009 to May 2015: Sales & Marketing Manager at Creole Travel Services
- March to August 2009: Senior Marketing Manager at the Seychelles Tourism Board
- April 2004 to April 2008: Destination Marketing Manager at the Seychelles Tourism Board
- July 2002 to December 2004: Destination Marketing Manager at the Seychelles Tourism Marketing Authority.
- July 1998 to June 2002: Marketing Co-ordinator at the Seychelles Tourism Marketing Authority
■ Education & Qualifications
- September 1996 – July 1998: Tourism (Sales & Marketing Option) at the l’IIHT (International Tourism and Hotel School) in Toulouse, France.
- September 1995 – July 1996: French language at the Cavilam de Vichy, France.
■ Other related qualifications/trainings:
- October 2006: Destination Development & Marketing at the Temasek Polytechnic Singapore
- July 2006: Managing People: Seychelles Institute of Management.
- April 2006: Tourism Marketing Planning and Evaluation of Promotional Activities – with UNWTO.
- 1993: Training in use of different computer software – Seychelles Institute of Management.
- Fluent in both English and French.